Produzione_sottopagina_azienda_3
Produzione_sottopagina_azienda_1
Produzione_sottopagina_azienda_2

The entire MACA ENGINEERING production line is computerized, from planning, to management and control of processes. Key components and structural assemblies (around 80% of total output, including machine units, dies, etc.) are produced in-house and countermarked with an identification number so that customers will have no difficulty in ordering replacement parts. The remaining 20%, consisting in accessory items (fabricated elements, frames, etc.), is outsourced to external suppliers of proven reliability and expertise.