Our entire production line is computerized, from planning to management and processes control.
+80% key components and structural assemblies (including machine units, dies, etc.) are produced in-house and countermarked with an identification number so that customers will have no difficulty in ordering replacement parts.
We utilize machine tools and equipment of the latest generation, including:
- Ultra-high quality and precision
- 3- 4- and 5-simultaneous axis machining centres
- 2- 4- and 5-simultaneous axis CNC lathes
- CNC grinding machines for flat surfaces and for internal and external diameters
- CNC lathe for turning hardened steels (<68 HRC)
- Lapping machines
- Wire EDM machining
- Various CAD CAM software applications for programming machine tools used in both 2D and 3D machining. Software for generating flat or circumferential logos; software for generating flat or cylindrical cams
- Heat-treating department equipped with controlled atmosphere ovens and a vacuum oven